Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Movie

I debated on whether or not I should post this. Mainly because it is far from being produced. I feel like if we are not careful we will continue to create the same sort of thing again and again. It's fun but not fulfilling. I want to create a movie in HL2 engine. But I want it to be something everyone can enjoy regardless of the creative medium. I've focused too much on using known characters from the HL2. So I want to work on a real animated film. I don't want to go into too many details right now because I'm paranoid someone will actually read this blog and get an idea from my idea. I'm not conceited just paranoid.

I'm a woman by the way for those who keep e-mailing and calling me dude. :) My name is Kim Lockwood and I also work with Ross Scott and help people in the modding community. My strongest points are facial expression, gesturing and working with decompiled models and vertex animation. That's what I do in case anyone is interested. I hope I will eventually be able to take these assets and make a proper animated film.