Sunday, October 12, 2008

Noesis Interactive

I'm in the process of making three DVD's for Noesis Interactive using XSI. They are as follows:

1. Decompiling Source Characters-- This is a step by step process on how to decompile an HL2 model, such as Magnusson, and make it game ready. I cover rigging, weightmapping, decompiling HL2 EP2 models. Basically, I show you how to fix all the problems with the model and at the end provide you with a working model.

2. Vertex animation -- I go through the process of vertex animation, everything from making clusters to creating the shapes needed for Faceposer. This will be essential information for anyone out there with a custom model or a decompiled model. This information applies not only to Source users but Garry's mod as well.

3. Custom Gestures -- I'm going to show you how to create your own custom gestures for Faceposer. This means making an animation in XSI that you can then import into Faceposer. It will add a new dynamic to your mods.